In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rejoice Rejoice! :) Thank You Jesus!

As I finish one exam after another, the peace of God never fails to transcend over me! (Phil 4:7) :) Thank you Jesus for your love and your care for me. My continual prayer is to be more intimate with You so that I can hear You and find You in the midst of every situation. Your power and works are unquestionable.

I've never been the one to question You because I truly believe You allow all things to be done for Your glory and so I will always REJOICE because you want me to! Rejoice always (1 Thessalonians 5:16- also probably the second shortest verse in the bible after "Jesus wept" John 11:35 :D ) so whatever fates me in the future I will Rejoice in You Jesus!

Use my life. Help me continue to understand Your death for me. I long to understand to the best of my abilities so that I can really live out what this means and as a product influence others by this understanding of what You've done.

All smiles :) One more week to go! I PRESS ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment