In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First

I originally blogged on xanga, but it's now become more of my private blog...

So here's my first, first blog...
This new blog marks new memories, new thoughts, new posts...

This year I've actually experienced many firsts...
my first yr in University,
my first time over drinking to the point where I throw up,
my first residence birthday experience,
my first swarvsovski necklace,
my first time away from home just for school,
my first time living with ceci my roommate for a whole year,
my first time church hopping so much,
my first time being around so many Koreans,
my first time putting as much trust as I've ever given to God,..about everything.
my first time watching Saw... for 10mins,
my first time auditioning for a University Dance team,
my first time throwing two surprise parties in one night,
my first time staying up all night to study,
my first time dancing til 3am for a show the next day,
my first time finding someone i want to love in a special way,
ie. my first boyfriend,
my first time stepping into a bar under aged (performance, no fake ID's!)
my first XX on my hands,
my first time dancing in front of a live 1200+ crowd,

There have been many firsts, and not to mention many memories I hope to rmb ...
as you can probably tell, in a nutshell my first year can be summarized by God, friends, love, dance.

Can't wait for what God has planned for 2nd yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment