In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CHANGE :) i`m ready.

It's crazy how God speaks.
It's ridiculous how hard my heart can get... filled with callouses.

How easy it is, to blame someone else for the struggles that you've had control of all your life.
Stop the arrogance. Face yourself, and take a good look in the mirror,... it doesn't hurt to sit in silence and hear God speak... He forgives every sin, no matter how bad you think it is.


“Forgive the rebellious sins of my youth; look instead through the eyes of your unfailing love, for you are merciful, O LORD . . . For the honor of your name, O LORD, forgive my many, many sins . . . Feel my pain and see my trouble. Forgive all my sins” (Psalm 25:7, 11, 18).

"‘Come now, let us argue this out,’ says the LORD. ‘No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool’” (Isaiah 1:18).

“Peter replied, ‘Each of you must turn from your sins and turn to God, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit’” (Acts 2:37-38).

"Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. Yes, what joy for those whose sin is no longer counted against them by the Lord" (Romans 4:7-8).

take me on, Im ready for this challenge. i believe in change. and that it does not only happen once, and its done with, but i believe you keep changing, there are chapters. and i`m ready, for another chapter of change. :) ... i must be renewed.
____________________________________________________________________

bring it. let`s become the person you`ve always had me in visioned to be, no matter how tough, how much i need to sacrifice, help me. help me STRETCH beyond my limits and believe, give me FAIITH!


-- change .
inside ...... out.

Thank you for your grace and mercy oh Lord. I havent thanked you NEARLY enough for all the things you've done, and still doing in my life ! from your guidance to your blessings of love the peace, care, love that you surround me with.
give me strength to fight temptation and change me.
help me represent you well. that's all that i ask.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment