In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Night Market


day 1 of night market FRI
What better title can i use.. first WOOF LEGACY performance ever and we pretty much killed it in our prospective... there were the ugly parts but we say SCOORE on the good parts... i love this teams optimism for the biggest competition ever that we got into, its much needed especially because i truely have my doubts about placing or getting first ,but their so psyched about it all and dreams and visualizes them teaching out of the country etc. ,.. i think we have a long way to goo realistically, our skills and such , but heck, it doesn't hurt to dream out loud ;]

you know what made my day... when Hansen stepped up for me and indirectly protected me..from his freind trying to hit on me?.. well ofcourse for brians sake.. : ] felt the comforting protection. what a great freind he is :D you always need someone like that having your back ..:}}

going back to night market today to see the ppl that i love to see :] and will se more ppl. and line up longer lines just to eat SMELLY food,... though, on one hand... wish bparks was here... ill admit, i think you're the reason for my late nights, and early mornings without an alarm needed... ihateyou ><''..come bAck soon so that Amazing August will be ..Awesomee.. :T ________________________________________________________________________________ day 2 of night market SAT. i went this time not to perform but to see my freind's perform.... family time is great, and we went together but it was SO crowded that it was way too much, and since grandpa was theree.. they went to eat a nice dinner at a nicer place.. unfortunately i didnt go becuase i was going to watch my freinds perform..but was good for however long that was, ... ate some new things such as ... rice sausage.. [which was disgusting >_>''] no taste at all.. but the popcorn chicken thing made up for it.. i guess :P haha
+ nothing is better than refreshing bbt before watching in such a tight crowd.. man, vybe's got mad fans : ] they all knew who they were.. and their choreo for fx the team i use to be in, was sick, as usual, prettty awesome choreo.... i do miss these big moves and crazy cardio,.. this calls for me to make something with large moves and hard hits, noone else on WOOF legacy has that i dont think.. we all have our own styles :P which is sick, but i think its time for me to bring my style to the team filled with intricate moves : }

i saw so many ppl after my family left, after such a long day, i was for once, sick of such a large crowd. i ussually like areas with alot of ppl .. but nope. no more.. hence, after saying by to my boothers. such as hansen - who won me a monkey :D- and jeremy where i could ACTUALLY find.. since they were stuck in one spot.. (hahaH).. i left :D
HOME NEVER FELT SO RELAXING

monkey and my shopping for the day before night market ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment