In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

:)

what things make you smile? keep them close and never forget them. be easily reminded of them so you'll always be filled with joy,,,,

listen JOJO-underneath - press HERE
_____________________________________________________
Micheal Buble's concert the other night with Bparks,
I always say... what a wonderful day.. but I realized any full day/ a date with him is a wonderful day ...

from getting ready.. to meeting up with him, eating dinner at one of my craved food places KAMA an INDIAN resturant<3 and then Micheal Buble's concert that i felt like he was more excited for than I, but thats all goood haha :) and not to mention the cute dress he perfectly chose for me in Korea (size and style wise)

lets just say, i'm so freakin happy he's back :)... its true, we got to know each other probably more than we ever did in those two months of seperation, not bad, it was also a time for me to "make" myself independently as i incorrectly tried to "search" myself at first..
though i hated the unbearable sleepless nights/early mornings just to skype, or waiting for an email.. everyday... the first few weeks SUCKED. but im excited now, to make more memories with you,
cause I know you're a special one ;) Thank you for all your efforts and sincerity, your caring heart and thoughtfulness ...all the time.

i'm a lucky one.just saying. ^^

i guess its true ..." distance makes the heart grow fonder..."

Welcome back 오빠.

No comments:

Post a Comment