In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

dude i need to sleep, havent recovered from the weekend of competition and now im wrking at cne .. standing for like 6 to 7 hrs a day. ahhhh.. :) simple words that describe the weekend for me, inspirational, fantastic, stress, tired. haha... iduno, im tired atm, but i just wanted to still say how proud i am of our dance team, ... i rmb when i saw those other routines, i was like.. damn, they are freakinnn sickk! ... and they are!.. but you know what?... WOOF LEGACY is sick for the time that we've put everything together and being a new team, vs all those well known established teams... is quite the difference and a couple of them have less than 1 yr of dance experience too!. which is amazing to me, and also we danced for the full mins unlike how the large groups were able to dance go off dance, go off, ... : ) all these are not my excuses cause i think we didnt do well compared to the other teams, im really proud of my team cause i think its amazing what we did together.... that is all :) ... and this all did get thrown onto my lap this summer.. i just wanted the experience, and now i will just keep growing knowing whats out there...as i did always : )
peace ppl, PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment