In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thanks PAULINE for devo'ing with me today... oh why do i always fall in TEARS when i talk about things... *sigh... looked into 1thess. and shared thoughts etc. prayed and baked :)... good morning. better than my last minute wanting to cancel and just exercise and pamper myself for dance this sat... <3 thanks again,

working at the COKE stand/ retail sales, wonderfull... its a ONE person job =[ i just stand there.. myself. except on weekends. holy moly. i wanted to wrk at CNE to work WITH PPL meet new ppl... hmm.. total opposite, but ill just talk to strangers.. VISIT ME.. pls.

i basically spent all afternoon getting my CNE id card,
bused to UNION. ate INDIAN ... again.. lol, they were so freindly cuase they newly opened, its only their second week, but man did i eat too much, they gave me so much rice, and naan to go with it, and butter chicken.... guess wat? .. i do what i do, and i ate it all. ALL o.o'' before i went to dance, and was almost too full to dance, and its silly how ppl think i'll dance it off.. nope, i eat it and more all back : P .. tehee i'm a pig. i love food, oh i'll keep eating. just need to change ... it.. cuase unfortunately im not a lucky fast metabolized typical asian girl :T

which had me also come to realization when trying to find costums for BEATDOWN comp. that i've REALLY gained weight, and it sucks to admit it, even to myself.. hahhh but its been good. but my health is in line, and i need to run. and run., and exercise. get FIT. lean... its hard. especially coming from no chocolate/fried stuff/ little meat/chips etc. to.... TOTAL opposite. eat all that stuff on a daily basis. -_- to now.. really neeeding to get back to how it was... before i get fatter. hah yup. LETS DO THIS. discipline.

ps. so sad i couldnt go meet froshies. but my man will intro me when western starts :T since he's a froshie leader <3

No comments:

Post a Comment