In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, October 25, 2010

Exam time are so tiring... These cycles of exams are inevitable since I never find myself fully prepared to have a nice median everyday. instead I cram, and cram, and cram... so i guess I can't complain since I did put it on myself.

My parents once shared about a sermon they heard, as they were talking to other adults. I overheard and since then I couldn't forget what they learned form that sermon. To be Thankful in ALL circumstances. that's one KEY thing in living a life as a Christian and I don't doubt it. :)

Though my first exam, i'm not quite happy, i really am happy about the peace that God's given in my heart for the exam, Brothers and sisters around me are just so encouraging. From txt's and emails and everything from everyone, and prayers it's such a blessing ! and God def. helped me study and stay concentrated for the last few days. Im still very thankful and blessed, its all I can be. and so as i go through this crazy prep week for the 4 exams i have next week, I don't doubt God wont be with me, becuase He is constant and forever faiithful. <3

What a blessing,
Thank-You

No comments:

Post a Comment