In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Friday, October 29, 2010

HELL week


Just as I was about to post a very depressing blog about this horrible upcoming week with 4 exams, dance 3x a week, and other extra's that i've already cut out, and not to mention mother nature that HAD to land today... and about to reread it and post it...

I heard a knock from my door.
It didn't come to my surprise that it was none other than MY Obba,

God answers prayers, and prior to this blog posting and thought dwelling process, I was doing my devo on Job, and his struggles and putting his case up to God. God knew my thoughts at this moment, every part of it. From wanting my special one to pray for me and for him to be there, to wanting care and hugs that would make me feel a little better, every little detail. My Obba's very sacrificial, with a 9am Biz exam, he ran to my place gasping to make sure I was alright.

and so instead of choosing to delete that blog, i decided to rewrite my night... my week!...
Thank you Lord for providing and giving me hope and listening to my Prayers <3 all glory to You!
Thank you for such a beautiful night,

No comments:

Post a Comment