In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

no, i cant do it again.

believe it or not, i just had a dream last night about doing my org exam, no it wasnt one that would tell me what questions were on it or anything, infact, i think i just finished the exam and realized that, that was it. i would rather fail or pass.. HELLO wake up call... so everyone in my house, aside from hannah is on a crazy study sched. i need one.

orgo is in.. almost just TWO weeks. i cant let it happen again, i need to study NOW.. though i know that i have so much to do til then. i have 3 huge asg's and then compsci that leon helps me with. i must finish this now, or never. then compose a study sched myself. and stick with it. if i did wat i did for midterms. its not gonna be any better. so i better be "booking" it ever hour of the day. good-bye entertainment!!!

discipline me.

anGie.

No comments:

Post a Comment