In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

God, bless me only to the point where i am still willing to give it all up for you!... if i can't let go of all the things you've given me here on earth for you, even though i know it comes from you, you've blessed me too much!.. i only want enough to the point i can " handle" still giving it all up to follow you.

my daring prayer, i'm scared, but I want your ppl, your ppl to be saved so we can all be merry and rejoice :D ! Oh that day I can't wait for, keep me focused.

_____________________________________________________________
ps. this song is so wonderful <3 it seriously would make me cry.

Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment