In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let God be your Foundation of Love.

God is the foundation of love. - me

so let God BE the foundation.
when your heart's confused, messed with, uncomfortable, curious and betrayed, played with... you really know you can't count on mere humans ... only God is capable of being your unbreakable, foundation of life and love.

if you rely on anyone to fulfill your heart, save yourself now.
God is ALWAYS there, not asleep, hands reached out in case you ever fall..
He's there when you need him most, when you're having a blast or OTL'ing like theres no tmr, when you feel helpless he can comfort your heart when you whisper " help"...

My God's amazing. If only everyone understood that this God is always there for you, not like a human, at all, you can't rely on ANYONE even if he/she is the most responsible, capable, loving person you know.. His love is soo hard to believe you gotta try to believe it....
Usually it take God to have something happen in your life so that you BREAK into pieces to understand that He's the only one that will ALWAYS be there.. let it be. May you be broken, shattered. The world sucks, and you'll soon find out

"when you care about someone a lot, over sensitivity is inevitable" - renee cheng aka my best freind... many times i wonder if i'm being too sensitive, but next time, if i ever seem overly sensitive, and im just quite. it's just me wanting some air... to breath. i'll be ok. i just want to bring my mind back to a normal sane person with common sense.

as for now, it's been great. God seriously drives me through everything ...all i need is Him. Keep me strong

No comments:

Post a Comment