In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

time to seek my independence again..

i need to be stronger than this, why and how have i come here?.... im not like this... at all... unless if this is a part of me that i've never came to realize was true... God help me. your broken child.

teach me, lead me, please speak to me at church today Heavenly Papps' <3 please and thank you, cause i need you, and i know my hearts content is not to let my problems affect others.. i don't know what has happened... but for those that i've affected, may they not feel any burden or stress because of me ... restore me, and protect me, i love you Daddy, Help me obey. Open my ears, and eyes, and Heart to you .. thank you, :) xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment