In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

kingston

What are best friends for? ...

everything :).
No regrets coming on impulse to see my best friend and calling the other bestie in toronto to join the ride for "mission bestfreind therapy "

this weekend was such a blessing, even though i had alot of errands to run to solve all the changed plans, it will be fine, from missing prof's volunteer opportunity, to rehersals and not writing my resume for jobs, and making choreo for coffee house, dissapointhing them with a canceled rehearsal.. you know what?.. all that will heal in the coming week, this was quite the priority on my list to be their for my bestfreind.

The only thing i risk coming here was not a risk at all.. i only knew that our relationships would be THAT much stronger, and i know that they are. We bonded like crazy with hair dye's dinner, amazing outreach event and masks, whip lash's, banana bread, crying, laughing, drinking in our safe atmosphere, screaming, singing ,dancing, twistering, starbucks, wine, soho, games, jokes, and all nighters. ITS WHAT WE DO.

I dun care what anyone says.. this is an EMERGENCY. it truly is, and i can't believe its sunday and im going back to my life now. i freakin care about these girls i WOULD drop my life to see em'. this is our relationship. so blessed. you can TRY to break us. it wont happen.

God thank you for this unforgettable weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment