In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

imagine

Theres gonna be so much change.. SO MUCH. im scared for the summer, i really am, but it needs to come..

can't wait to meet new people, strengthen relationships, go on this ADVENTURE in self i just relaly wanna dooooooo.

maybe i just want an adventure cause im sitting here 24/7 to study . maybe its that. either way, i know things will be very different in the summer.. fear reeps me.. but in God i will find peace and fellowship with ppl who are staying in london, God you MUST open my eyes and let me see that there is more because i know this, but i want it! ...

SUmmer. I AWAIT YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment