In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Your love is Everything

What a good song to wake up to right before my 9am exam :) ~wat a great song, Thank you Lord for making it so much easier than I thought it would be to have a night exam and a morning exam! Weldon all nighter for the first time in my 2nd yr of Uni ... accomplishment?.. SURE why not !

Lord i praise you as i wake up to loud people who've been talking loud all night as we try to sleep and study... i thank you still for the deep hour of sleep you've given me, this will be enough for the exam becuase it's what you've given me

I have alot to learn Lord.. teach me to love like you did, forgiving me and keeping no records of my wrongs. thats incredible..Thank you..

May I praise you as i write this exam :)~~ Thank you for your love, keeping me calm and no afraid, fully trusting you <3


When I am dry and thirsty Lord,
And I'm crying out for more,
I know I can trust in your love.
In the darkness in the night
When I'm starving for the light
I know I can trust in Your love

You keep no records of my sin,
and you don't remember all my shame.


Your love heals every disease
Your love fulfills my every need
Your love is everything to me
Your love is everything

I will not forget
I wont forget your promises
I will not forget
I wont forget your love.

I will not forget
I wont forget nothing is impossible
I will not forget
I wont forget your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment