In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

lets just say, couldnt have had a better sat. night.... I know my freinds, my dance freinds from woof. They're the sweetest group you can ever meet,... tonight we went out to DANCE. we kept walking from place to place and ended up in 29. met knew ppl made memories with old ppl, fun times, though i wish i couldve put on a smile more than have my mind occupied with other things...

I know my limits and I really want to love them, they're my family and really ive seen the atmosphere and their culture being so tight knit and affectionate its great that they respect that i dont drink, but i'd go dance with them anyday. :T they're a great group of ppl...so comfortable being with them, even with their affection <3

first time for everything.

anGie.

No comments:

Post a Comment