In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

sayings

you know those silly sayings about ppl?
The ones that were accumulated by years of experiences. The sayings that never get old. The one's that pattern from different places around the world, yet are the same.
I use to have a more optimistic mind, maybe it's me getting old, and being less hopeful in things, sad? maybe...nonetheless, I gave people the benefit of the doubt with these sayings. Everyone in my life were exceptions to those truths, even the "worst" of them. But I think its time to change that way of thinking. It's time to be wise and re-evaluate how people run. I think there have been more than enough proof from people close to me who have experienced this at the cost of pain. So tt would be unwise of me to not learn from this (double negatives ftw). I must be more attentive this and give less exceptions. Since having given these exceptions, the sayings have stayed true in the most promising ppl.
So, maybe these sayings aren't so silly. Humanity continues to confirm its truth, and humanity continues to get more corrupted over time, so there isn't any excuse to not listen from what history has learned. eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment