In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Discipline-

Discipline. You just have to start. Why is it that its like i've never heard these lessons before. Mind over Matter. Its easier said than done, but what if I used the power of prayer. What if I choose not to use it because i know if i do i will end up doing it. sad reality. So, the question is, how bad do you want it ?

recently i've found my two beast ladies that I can workout with. Renee my koin leader and Justina the cheerleader :) They are so beast, it makes me feel really bad to falling back since first yr where I was alot leaner and stronger.. lol but this is the motivation to get back into things! :) I have them and their encouragements to keep working harder at building endurance. Its a healthy way of thinking and living and im excited. I just hope that I don't get discouraged because they are so beast and I cant keep up :( nonetheless they are such blessings!! I want to run the good race with them! :) Hajah!!! motivation :D

No comments:

Post a Comment