In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Dodged a Bullet

Angie, you must not forget that you just dodged a bullet, your temporary desires are foolish so let it go... God knows whats best for you so you don't need to be planning your own paths because you've learned from experience your path will be 99% unfulfilled.
Your lot is casted, but your path is still determined by God-Prov 16:33.
His path for me is always better -Romans 8:28
I guess PMS season doesn't help either...tough times.. emotional and searching as if i'm missing something. Christ. He's right there. All that you need.

Spirit Guided Obedience. John 15:4/Gal 5:22. Obey even if you don't FEEL like it. Its called a Love for Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit and Fruits will produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment