In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Every choice you make, makes you.

It hit me.

I've got this big problem, with people who don't let others ...be themselves and let them do what they want, and no i'm not rooting for things that are unjust,... but i mean things that simply let ppl be who they want to be, the freedom that we're suppose to have...

... i hate it [yes i used HATE] i hate it when ppl have a problem with others.. about the smallest things.. why cant they let them be, its a way of them discovering more about themselves...
all your comments don't benefit anybody, say only things that will benefit the other person, not harm them.

i dont know what else to do but shrug a comment off when others tell me what someone else just did.. in my mind, all i'm thinking is.. " whatever, no big deal.. who cares.."
[sharing this might scare some of you... you might be thinking.. welll i'm not ever sharing anything with you again.. but its not a bad thing.. i mean, it would only cause gossip, and a bad impression for someone else. which is not in my interest because I want to know ppl myself, not from the words that i hear from others... this was another thought that's floated on my mind for all my life..] got me a lil side tracked.. back to the first issue..

you may think its worse that they're saying it behind someone's back, but what's worse, however.. probably more beneficial to the victim (only because they learn to thicken their skin) is when you say it, ohhh so loud to the victim so that the whole world can witness their embarrassment... i mean.. why do ppl do that?.. to lift themselves higher and lower the other person?.. is it because you're threatened by them?...

and no, i don't want to be influenced by that, this is a reminder to myself to be stay noble, and to keep on sparing other people unnecessary embarrassment. DO / SAY things that only do well for others..

stay true to yourself.


i truly believe and stand by this verse :
" Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them" - Ephesians 4: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment