In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

*SIGH..

Can you believe how much events can happen in the summer, in two months.. TOO much..
makes me broke being jobless..funny thoughtt considering i just had a dream that sobey's hired me to do night shifts, too happy... but reality strikes when you wake up and you're still unemployeed.

but thats not the reall reason why im SIGHing..
so maybe this is another "phase" but .. not really.. its becuase i really do miss you. >_>''
all these events. from multiple, multiple birthday's, Canada day, night market x2, World cup, more birthdays, and all these parties that are coming up.... i want you there .. really wished you were there..and really wish you WILL be there.. but i know that's not possible..

i just hope all goes well, but those drinking parties, and stuff, i dont and wont drink alot, but then again it doesnt take much for me ... right ? ... esp that white boy's party coming up, im scared for that.. really...hah the games they play that we asians dont even know about... the craziness. the trashness.. omgosh, kill mee.. i just hope everyhtings ok that day.... hah.. i have a genuine fear for this day .. but.. i WILL be ok. : )

there's just times like last night at Ron's party.. i saw this couple justt togetherr,.. and thenn ron and ceci, and im standing there talking to some strangers wishing that you could just, be there... *sigh... more whining and whalingg..

my feelings change time to time, i enjoy my independence :) i do, butt.. at the same time. how can i not miss something dear to my life, my heart.

come back, please. QUICKER, QUICKER,... i know it'll seem all too fast when you DO come back, but y i truely do enjoy that these 2 months ive been able to find security in myself which was good, and the independence that i have, and i know now i can still do that when youu're here, so all in all, it'll be a fast 22days. i PROMISE myself that. :]

but yes, this is my firstt blog dedicated to you whom i miss so dearly.
use your time wisely, go out, have fun, be merry, enjoy youth, WOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment