In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, November 15, 2010

D-O-N-E

the smell of freedom,.....

only for like.. this little bit. .. just finished my last mideterm, but i have a pile of asg's due ... 3, + lab tmr. + OUCH + gotta still study for finals cuase they pile up oh so quickly!!!! :) .. must wrk hard and balance time,... then go to HK :D , soo excited, yet i always think bout ... how im not gonna be with my Opa, but i mean i'll get to spend the rest of my winters with him, so its worth waiting for :T ...


as for my plans this week, i have several goals!
- i hope to finally bake for those that i love <3 yes, all my freindss .. or MOST!
- start learning "can't nobodY" 2en1 for carrie and daniel (keke ^^)
- serve those around me who need it! ie bparks with his hell wk this week!
- figure out all the bills ppl owe/ due
- go to the gym as often as possible
- finish my asg's and ya know, school stuff, go over my horrendous chem exam
- pray, meditate and listen.
- maybe meet up with a few ppl ive been wanting to meet up with.. from perth and such

acutally.. that seems like a alot cuase i still got 3hr dances everynight.. haha.. ambitious much? ..watev's do what i can :P

have a GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment