In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

77th tumblr reblog!

my 77th reblog on tumblr will always be a reminder of how amazing God is... how did this coincidence happen??

i reblogged " God, forgive me, for I have sinned" and i realized it was my 77th post. if you dont know how cool this is, Matthew 18:20-22 says it all.

The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.


what a beautiful reminder to me, that God wants to forgive me... time and time again, and even when im at my lowest point and i feel so undeserving, and i can't accept His forgiveness, he's already forgiven me becuase ive asked for it in shame, i was so ashamed that i didn't want him to forgive me yet. until i knew that forsure i would not go back to my old ways. I dont want to go back to my old ways, for i've been made NEW in Christ,... this is such an encouragement!... God rooting for me, believing in me, that i can run this race through the narrow road...

<3<3<3 unending love...

No comments:

Post a Comment