In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

let me not forget the vision you displayed to me... i can't even ask you right now to wash me clean (psalm 51:2,isaih 1:18)... i know you can, but i feel like dirt and oil that might as well stay like that if im gonna have to be washed again... i know this is a false thought from satan, to think i can't be clean again, but i know i can. just not now.. this is too much for me...

i need to know first in my heart that i really truly can do this first..to have a better chance of not having You wash me again,... atleast not that often, because i know im a sinner, convict me, change me from inside out, then undeservingly cleanse me, change my thoughts, and keep me strong.

sounds like a lot of controversy, but i know God knows what im talking about, thats all that matters..

No comments:

Post a Comment