In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, November 11, 2010


wow, how amazing is it, to be still and listen to worship songs, I need to give it all to you God, to surrender, to give up, stop sinning. How i miss being in your presence, how I need it.

i can't do it anymore, have to stop sinning, Lord I know you're waiting for me to run back to you and to stop turning my head back to my old ways, so I give up, i only have one purpose in living, to live for you, theres nothing in this world that fills anyones heart, only if they knew the answer was YOU! help me, take me in,.. consume me like never before. University,is prime time, influencing the world, use me, train me, humble me, discipline me and help me grow, im already 1/2 way through!

you're holiness is like noneother. your peace is amazing, your undeserving grace and mercy towards me. . Keep me focused, staying in your presence, staying in this epiphany, seeing your light and seeing the truth in this state of mind.

i struggle. im weak. i'm sinful. I'm filthy. Forgive me.

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

Hillsong United
-hosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment