In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

killer.

HHW dance rooutines for OUCH are killer! every single piece by far is SO FUN and amazing. utterly probably the best team ive been in so far, so im super excited most happy with all the choreo, songs, transitions, team wrk and ofcourse we all need to wrk on being sync. but i have no doubt we'll be able to look amazing at OUCH this yr.. and YES, THIS IS THE YR. as practices are getting more and more intense by the day, it's a once in a lifetime thing to do this with the people that are still in this team, though alot of my friends aren't watching this. as i wouldve loved to share this experience with them. its aight :T i understand for their reasons,

but damn these practices are getting intense, my legs better not give out as they almost did yesturday, im one of the two "special" ppl on the team that gets to go up and down and up and down subtly alot more than others. but its good exercise, time to drop my idea of gyming and dancing everyday, i need to study :) and im not utterly unfit and fat that i need to do that as much as i want to be at my optimal fit level by OUCH in like.. 15ish days. it's cool with me, school is still important

someone once told me " your dance should just be counted as a course in itself..."
its true. the past two yrs ive swarmed myself in dance major major time killer, infact its probably worth 4x as much as one single course with the time committed into it. but i get by :) good enough for now.
BUT i am learning and am letting go of some dance teams and randoms, i know i will be studying more which is what i need, but dance will always be close to me!

xoxo. can't wait!!!!!! adrenaline will flood us.

No comments:

Post a Comment