In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Friday, January 14, 2011

new years resolution

more like continuous effort to be more thankful for the rest of my life...

1 John 3:18-19 (The Message)

When We Practice Real Love
18-20My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love. This is the only way we'll know we're living truly, living in God's reality. It's also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it. For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves

1 John 3:18-19 (New Living Translation)

18 Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. 19 Our actions will show that we belong to the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before God


I see many blessing me in my life that I don't thank not only God enough, but my words and mainly actions just don't show enough,

i love everyone around me, I can never say it enough, how blessed i am with the freinds i have and the wonderful amazing people who surround me, who are all created by the One who created the the ends of the earth,,

Time to really learn to show my thanks and love, the love that so undeserving and yet is given to me from my God.

so my plan is to put some action to this, not only more in my daily life to be more polite and respectful and considerate for ppl, but also to write thank you letters,
and to do what God has given me love to do, BAKE <3 treats to ppl and stuffs :)

smiles, love,----

on a mission to spread more of God's love because He first loved me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment