In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

why am i upset?
iduno what it is that hit me, it wasn't really hard, it was releaving? ...

"patience is better than pride."
- Ecclesiastes 7:8

As i fetal'd in my bed, and opened His word... You spoke.
just cause I think i can do it all or more without you, more for Him too, He thinks different. This was my assurance... i wish i don't have to wry bout the prayer i made...it was made so that I could let go and trust in God. But it's at the back of my mind... what if you didn't want it that way, maybe i am suppose to have some sort of responsibility in "this decision "too... yes i'm doubting my prayer, i can't take back a prayer, don't want to, but my walk continues and new things arise, it's just my spiritual walk moving forward...

as for now. let me obey. give me the patience to see your work in this, take my pride away.

No comments:

Post a Comment