In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, January 31, 2011

update

so, i haven't been engaging my thoughts enough into the self changes i've put in my previous blog ...but also realized i know it takes more than a night to changee... soo freinds... please bare with me... i want to be better, give me patience for change..

also i've been on a role to read PROVERBs for the next 30 days! :)

i did this previously in my hs youth group as a leader, assisted by our pastor.. he said " i can really see a change when i see the youth do this, in 30 days there is a difference" ... and so im going to read it and do this again cause u can nvr read enough... :)

so im excited and ive done it for the past two days, past two chapters this time with my NLT study bible cuase my compact one is "sacrid"(jk) and cannot be touched no more cause its gonna fall apart!! LOL .. ya.. its broken. =[ boo boo'd ...
so i have a booklet with some of other notes that i write it in.. and its been great studying, like pure studying and meditating and praying.. its good and i hope that God really grants me wisdom,but i've also learned its something that takes strenuous work to seek wisdom! but bring it! :) cuase the knowledge will fill my with joy. (yes, i learned most of that this morning :P)

A Living Sacrifice to God
1 And so, dear brothers and sisters,a]" style="line-height: 0.5em; font-family: 'Charis SIL', charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">[a] I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.b]" style="line-height: 0.5em; font-family: 'Charis SIL', charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">[b] 2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

3 Because of the privilege and authorityc]" style="line-height: 0.5em; font-family: 'Charis SIL', charis, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">[c] God has given me, I give each of you this warning: Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us.d]">[d]

random: the line..dont think you are better than you really are is important... really, in allllll honesty.. im not very good at alot things, i know that many other are better than me ,but i would be lying if i didnt think that i was better in other aspects.. it's called pride, and this is one of the hardest sins for me and im sure for many others too... but its losing face, but thats only if you're prideful... without pride, and just being content and happy with the little knowledge you really know you wouldn't have to "loose face" and wisdom lets you be ok with this b/c you learn to learn from your mistakes and such to be better, there are many aspects that put me as a fool, so i want to change ... Pray for me please ... thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment