In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lacking the words to express how BLESSED I AM :)

peace in my heart atm... this morning i woke up a little sick in the stomach, i wanted to throw up, even still now, i have that gutty feeling, but its ok, my exams over and now its time to study for fridays exam! ... its alot! butt.. its ok...

hm... yet, apart of me really wishes to just be able to read God's word and study it for as long as i wish, but i feell like right now is not the time to do so because i am reminded that i must praise Him in my studies! ... :) he will give me the time to read, ..i already did this morning, but.. hmm.. i just want to sit and read. im slow, but i love it . "you only dont like reading if you're reading the wrong stuff" is what a teacher once said to our gr 8 class... its true, hah

o well, now back to exams! thanks for this peace and the wonderful refreshin nap i just took in taylor God, and for your Grace, forgiveness, LOVE. you're the best..for those that dont know you, i pray they do, cause THEY'RE TOTALLY MISSING OUT! <3 let them see you and not me in all i do so that i can bring them closer to them, i'd love to share the BEST part of my life with them!

anGie.

No comments:

Post a Comment