In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

rule #4

billie says " no complaining or whining" ...
and so i must stop whining now, cause theres NO TIME. for me to do such a thing. i really know nothing for monday. this whole morning was constant.. copying.. and not understanding. thats no good..

so lets get to it Angie.. you've slacked enough you need to concentrate. you need to be hardworking and no procrastination because its a sin (laziness=sin), becuase i have a task to do right now, and i must fulfill it because it's what God wants me to do, yet im not doing. so i must stop. and because i love God so i must stop this, i have no time to slack anyways, unless if i dont want to try my best to get into honors spec's.

GO.HO.GO.

(hahhahaa wow.. i amuse myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment