In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lent

Its that time of the year again ..!
ash wed. today... and ive decided after yrs of doing fb, meat, iduno what, this yr... things have changed.. its not "giving up" things .... technically.. it is .. "giving up time" but more so this yr, i want to do something... i want to PRAY ... for 25 mins /day.

i know it's gonna be SUCH a struggle cuase to stay still/pray .... 25 mins seems quite the time... especially if im so busy this month... and april... i really will need the holy spirit and God to help me.. but im rather excited for God to reveal to me things i nvr knew before... and i have faiith that God will help me with this and speak to me :)

Cant wait.

itll be hard but I CANT WAIT. God help me. and reveal to me things i never knew before. i KNOW that there is 25 mins worth of things to pray about in this huge world. and everyone that surrounds me. Help me pray for them. Prayer is SOO important..

and what a coincidence it is... that this fridays program at acf is about PRAYER :)

yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment