In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Friday, March 4, 2011

March

hmm, haven't blogged much lately...
prob cause everything is getting busy!
so much is happening this month its kinda crazy can't exactly wrap my head around it all and as time flies so quickly im loosing my chances of many opportunities..with so many open exec positions from clubs, and job searches and just so many applications that have a due date!! yet i duno where to start which one is prioritY? and not to mention got alot of errands to run.. but im very blessed to have all these opportunities ..

On top of all those applications and extra worries for this summer and stuff, I have a month filled with assignments and school work, im blessed im done my midterms,

Aside from the academics and life, i have alot of performances this month. man, its overwhelming, making choreo, and learning choreo , and i have it all in like 15 days. D: wow. and the shin splints dont help! :P for one of the biggest shows in the year, but it's always a blessing because even though this makes me kinda nervous and a lil stressed, its what i enjoy to do and willing to do, i think in the midsts of all of this wrk and worries, this is really something that i do treasure and makes these days easier .--ie exercise is always a stress reliever ! thank you for dance

I guess i havent been sleeping oh too well or eating too well lately with all these things in my mind that i have yet to figure out where to start.. but all in all i know march is going to be wonderful. its a great time of the year :)

Lets add oil and get things done ! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment