In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, June 13, 2011

back pains, abdominal pains, (pms) my panda eyes are as dark as EVER. (that means dark if i can tell the difference from normal days when ppl tell me my eyes are dark and i say " its normal" now.. this isnt normal) my nights are sleepless, i'm consuming the world, low on iron, tired, i dun even feel like im sleeping...when im "sleeping" .... restless nights, exams soon, i need my energy. what week- comp fully broke, using my bro's who can't understand what im going through, loosing a friend, needing a job ( i dun even want one right now though), iduno why but my head spins sometimes, the family who's in such turmoil about everything from the wedding that's coming up to each person's personal pride against each other.. again, the impatience and everything, my eyebrows are fully frowned in whatever im doing, i sound miserable, hard to study, but i have to...

in essence, stating all these things out really only make things worse, but i've already done it, i need to be happier about everything.. and i needa let go of somethings and put myself back together.. find the light and remind myself who i am!!! .. who God wants me to bee!!!
___________________________________________________
on another note this isnt good... its a little dangerous as much as i want things to be good. watch out and dwell in God. you only need him.
and another note..... happy things are a bit better than before, though im pretty sure i like it how it is and i don't want to go back to how things were ..

be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment