In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God Reveal yourself to me,

pray, because you need to talk to God, its not even an option, its like air to the lungs.

you learn so much through the bad things that pile up in your life. the worries and responsibilities only increase, look on the bright side :) show the world you've got GOD. and that you wont let things in life get you down... i refuse to let it bring me down. I have too much i need to do for Christ. He alone gives me strength. No human being, i know that not even my future husband can be there for me like everytime i need it, Gods the only one. the only one. Stop running away, turn around and seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment