In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Thank you for family

i realized i sounded like a depressed and emo person in all my posts last week, i was miserable, but it's a new week, and im not a miserable person, lol, im a happy cheerful one to be honest, but even the happiest ppl have their weakest times..

yesterday was a new day and a new week to be a better me..
I was so emotionally week last week, every little thing i over thought it and hence i easily broke down, I know that the fact that i didnt want to be home, because everything seemed like an attack on me was all me. I know it was my fault for not being patient enough and loving enough to my family, i wasn't thinking right, at all...i knew my family just loved me, and truthfully, the things they say or point out are for the better for me, to improve myself, and be better and see my wrongs. noone else can do that for me, and so i love them for doing so, hence, ystday after church and dimsum it was a good chat in the car ride home where i shed tears but apologized and opened my ears to their suggestions on ways i can just listen more and be more sensitive to each of them. :)
I thnank God for giving me ears to listen so i can
improve my character. I don't want family to be a place where i dont want to be. I need my family, you gave them to me for a reason, and family is family! We will forever be tight, together and a priority to each other.
God help me to watch out for the things i say and do, and continue to listen to the things that my family has taught me, and not let the world and ppl around me change that about me. This is who you made me to be, and so let me be the best i can be for you, <3 love and care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment