In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

wow.... life has seemed so much harder coming back home.. not only has there been alot of responsibilities put upon me again, theres alot of impatience in the family. alot of criticism, alot of things hard to hear... its not the same coming back.. im not as excited. infact i just want to stay in london if i could...

families tough, but in the end i still love them..

ontop of that there are many things ot think about,.. on a stormy, rainy day like this, its hard to think of the good for real. but ill keep my hopes high,,
______________________________________
the top post was posted earlier today.. when it was storming hard ... one of the things i was "thinking about" was my friend in the Hospital... He passed away this morning... when it was terrifyingly raining and thundering... and electricity went off and everything.... now its late afternoon.. and the sun is shining as bright as ever.. God you're amazing, I pray that on this beautiful day you will shine your love and comfort on his parents, family and relatives..

God you are good, and there's alot of light to see in this ... but right now i wont lie... it's really hard to study for my exam that's in a week...
God I love you, take care of them and may we be a source of comfort at his funeral in a couple of days,,

anGie.

No comments:

Post a Comment