In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Evangelism


It gets me down when I’m afraid I spoke the right thing at the wrong time (as there is a time and place for everything-Eccl 3:1) and it doesn’t seem loving to a non-believer.. especially when it’s to a stranger that I’m never going to see again. Yes, there is a sense of regret and guilt but also one of thanks because you learn from your mistakes and you get better…not that it takes away that guilt. Praying,…
Have you ever felt that before? …
Also, the day started off with everyone being in a pit in their life but God I ask of you today that you take us out of this pit and let us look past our life problems. They are really nothing when we see the Cross and what you have done for us! Oh how beautiful it is. Fill us with the spirit and with joy today! :) Keep smiling, rejoice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment