In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Monday, November 19, 2012

Hope

Colossians 3:1-2 " If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is,seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth."

Beauty of scripture. God gives us so much hope! It makes me so joyful when I read this and see what God is telling us. He tells us to seek the things above! and set on our eyes on the things in heaven and not on earth. My goal is to please Him in my life here, my purpose is not to concentrate on what I think would be the best life to live here, but my focus is to live my life each day asking God what I need to do today to glorify Him and please Him. I have NO doubt that He will provide :) Praise God Praise God!!
This hopes put my life into an eternal perspective that noone else can rob me of! hah, im so blessed to have this understanding as my worries go out the window knowing that a powerful King, My Heavenly Father has it all undercontrol

Smile today, knowing this reality of the real home we belong in, Heaven with our Father, Thank you Jesus!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment