In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Overwhelming events.

Lesson learned. Guarding my heart means confrontation at the INSTANT of a red flag. I cant believe how many things are going on in my life right now ... only a couple of ppl know the full story and I hope to keep it that way. You would be surprised with whats going on, I can definitely say that "everything is going wrong". But Praise God because it's amazing how much peaceis placed in my heart despite all that is coming at me at the same time. I just continue to pray to God that He shows me His ways so that I can continue to do His work as He pleases. I trust God with my future in every aspect... it doesn't matter what I become, my goal is not to succeed in this life, but to please Him in this world so that His Kingdom can expand and expand :) . May He be glorified.

Lets continue to make His ways our ways for His glory.
be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment