In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello Again...

How much can happen in a years time? Alot.

As I re-read every single post from this blog I look back and wonder how much I have or have not changed. Reading my past memories have produced an overwhelming sense of pain in my heart. From all my private blogs to the happy experiences that are now only mere memories of the present. Find rest in Christ. For the product of all those memories in Christ last forever in my heart. :) Those memories are the ones that reoccur and I fall in love again and again with my Saviour. He is beauty. He is love ~

It feels like it's been a really long time since I've blogged here but I can't believe its only been a year. Its overwhelming how much you can change, learn, experience in a year. Overload of joy and sadness at the same time. I'm fearfully trying to once again be vulnerable with this blog. It'll take me some time but I want to be, so that I can show you how broken and weak I am. Only then can you see my true happiness in Christ alone. He is my Saviour and He saves me from my tears, pain and sorrow. He is real. He is alive. He is Mighty. He is Good. He is Just. He is all that I live for because in Him I find all comfort and joy!

All Glory to Jesus Christ Our Lord. May you be blessed by my future blogs to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment