In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy day, Sad day

I was filled with joy this morning and I was trying to figure out what made me so happy. It was because one of my dance friends sent me this private msg on my tumblr

"I think your faith keeps you strong and helps you through every hardship you’ve had to endure. It’s very special, and this is coming from someone who no longer follows any religion.Your unwavering belief is inspiring to me. "

My heart just melted... its such an encouraging message because my life is to let others see Christ through me and she see's it and is inspired! :) Praise God, Let Your Holy Name be known! It really made my day, thank you.

random: after this encouraging msg, a random dude also sent me a msg! (yay two msgs in a day! that never happens on tumblr!) It said: "You are cute. I just wanted to say that :)" ............. lol.

I was able to go to the gym after my last biochem lecture! :) ate a healthy dinner and studied with Joey, made Matcha Green Tea Latte too! ( him and JT said it was amazing so yay!! passed the good tasting test) :)

but things started to get a little sour :[ after an encounter with a friend who wasn't all that nice about me practicing 10,000 reasons ( which i just learned ystday) I was discouraged not because he was being discretely mean, but bc he's a pro and he just can't expect me to be at his level. I need to take baby steps since its also my second time playing, so in other words, his comments and words made me feel like I was really crappy yet I know im a noob and im just trying :( He's a nice friend and I know he didn't mean to make me feel bad ( he doesn't know it made me feel bad, he doesn't need to know :P)... it just kindve sucks when you're trying hard at something but someone ends up pushing you a little too much....I'm also probably a little sensitive right now, so ya.. it just made me feel crappy.

Then my housemate came back and told us that all her notes got wiped out from her usb and the first thing i say is "i thought you would've backed it up on your computer," ... and then my other housemate points out that I shouldn't be saying that, and i really shouldn't have said that. bc wow that is rude and insensitive. what got into me? ... i didn't even think. and then upstairs as we comfort her in her room, I try to tell her about my experience about it happening to me and how its bad but its ok, my same housemate tells me not to say that either and then im really rattled bc i'm trying to tell her its ok but i guess i've said the wrong thing again... and then i feel like i dont know how to comfort anymore so i dont say anyhting and i just sit there bc everything i say is bad. More crappy feelings, so I guess my night has turned a little sour, and though i've reconciled with my housemate(that lost all her notes) she says its ok and it really didnt offend her, I still feel bad. how can i not.

I hate days like this, i'd much rather have it the other way around, or even not have either situations happen... but then I think to myself. Angie, why are you so sensitive. thicken up abit and get some. lol Maybe im just extra sensitive these days though. sigh.

God be with me tn. <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">

No comments:

Post a Comment