In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tank Girls

Tonight, Justina and Renee came to my place for dinner and to study :) these two smart, strong, crazy girls. :) I was honoured when ppl put me in the category of "tank girls" when ppl knew we were all hanging they were saying that they felt motivated to workout just by being in the same room as us! lOL so jokes.

So excited to train with these two crazy tank girls next semester to get fit and strong ! :) I have girls to workout with now, especially ones that will def. push me to my limits because their endurance and strength motivate me! :D Watch out world! Time to see Angie change! So blessed with sisters in Christ.   They motivate me to get STRONG. which is what I want. :D

Looking forward to the next yr and half with them woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment