In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Friday, December 7, 2012

next 5-10 yrs

It gets me excited to know that the next 5-10 yrs are so unpredictable yet they will be the most impacting and significant times of our lives. Everyone will find out their career (if they haven't already), they will all fall in love, all find someone to spend the rest of their lives together with, and start a family, have kids and experience life in the 'fast lane' as I would call it. How GREAT ! :D

Though I have no doubt there is going to be the good and the bad that come with it all, the over arching experiences will all display as great blessings from Christ.

Be excited my friends as life unrolls before your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment