In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last month of University

and just like that, i'm experiencing all my "lasts"... this too blows like the wind... 
soon i'll be experiencing many "firsts"... I can't wait to see where the Lord is going to bring me. I have not a worry in the world when i look upon the cross. I trust His ways and I must remind myself to fear Him alone and not men. What little faith we often have towards God. He deserves to use us in all the ways that he wants, but this can only being when we choose to put our own desires down daily. 

New chapter. the most significant years of my life will be in the next 10 years. :) but ofc a life time into eternity serving the Lord. I just pray that I am obedient to His calling.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment