In my bubble

my only fear was judgment, but why fear that, because it's inevitable... this is my bubble of struggles, love, life, hope, and dreams...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gut wrenching

I have this sudden disgust in my gut. Its not from what I ate or the bloody diseases I see on Josiah's  Med school notes (he's studying in front of me and those diagrams are quite disgusting). This disgust in from an inner corruption. A gut wrenching stomach curling emotion within me. Somehow at this moment, everything that I see and hear makes me sick. The lyrics I'm hearing through youtube, the ads on the side, the things that my Christian friends say. Though majority good, there is its corrupted moments for we are all sinners. We all fall short of the glory of God, and in this moment, its oh so sensitive. (rom 3:23)

Everything in this world marks sin. Im hit by an overwhelming epiphany again....of how corrupted this world is.  Its not the first time Ive felt this way but its making me sick to the core of my stomach.

This must be just a taste of what God feels about sin. Disgust. Hate. Anger. Wrath.

He is Just. so just.

No comments:

Post a Comment